The biomass potential, which can be mobilized for the production of heat, electricity, hydrogen and biofuel, is estimated at 30 million tons of oil equivalent.
The volume of wood consumption in the forestry industry of Finland swings between 50 and 70 million cubic meters. The woodworking industry of Finland mainly depends on exports.
Sweden imports more biomass, than exports. Bioenergy is integrated into wood management and developed woodworking.
Еlectricity is the fastest growing form of world's final energy consumption; net electricity generation will increase by more than 70% to 36.5 billion kWh by 2040.
The EU Green Paper (2000) stressed the importance of biomass for ensuring the reliability of energy supply. The use of biomass reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 40-80% compared to fossil fuels.
Renewable energy (RES) consumption will increase by about 130% in the period up to 2040
Bioenergy consumption in Denmark reaches more than two thirds of the total renewable energy supplies. Many power plants are shifting from traditional fossil fuels to wood pellets, wood chips or straw.
Wood biomass is accumulated as waste in wood processing plants. The technological process of pellet production requires a commensurate amount of energy for drying and granulation.
Production and use of biodiesel are not beneficial for both nature and man - claiming European experts.
The content of small particles must not exceed 10 up to 20 per cent, if not adding a binding agent when producing wood pellets.
Perspectives evaluation of biofuel production in Germany with application of mathematical modeling tools.
Production and consumption volumes of liquid biofuels have reached their record levels over the last decade in Europe.
US energy market leader starts using RES
Decrease of energy dependence by means of alternative energy development presupposes the decrease of hydrocarbons import.
- Biofuel in France
- Biomass in Finland
- Biomass in Sweden
- Place and role of biofuel in world fuel and energy balance
- The Pan-European policy in the field of biofuel production
- Green Economy
- Biofuel in Denmark
- Processing of wood biomass
- European experts appeal for prohibition of the biodiesel use in cars and trucks in Europe
- Operating condition in pressing efficiency and woody pellets
- Biofuel production in Germany
- Biofuel industry in Europe: Key changes
- US energy market leader starts using RES
- Discussions on RES are being continued in European parliament
- Fire briquettes for sale
- Briquette company
- Biomass fuel briquettes
- Biomass briquettes prices
- Biomass briquettes for sale
- Biomass briquettes buyers
- Biomass briquettes
- Compressed wood briquettes
- Best price briquettes
- Pellets steiermark
- Pellets tirol
- Pellets aktion
- Pellets hornbach
- Pellets lagerhaus
- Pellets obi
- Pellets preisvergleich oesterreich
- Pellets preisvergleich 246 sterreich
- Holzpellets osterreich
- Din plus austria
- Wood chips austria
- Wood chips viena
- Wood pellets vienna
- Wood pellets austria
- All inquiries